Discuss as:

The 1%

Monte Wolverton/Canada, Politicalcartoons.com

Nearly a quarter of the nation's population is taken by 1 percent of the people.  This leaves 99 percent of the people to complain about it. 


Our cartoonists take a look at the gap between the 1 percent and the 99 percent. Check out what our cartoonists think in this cartoon slideshow called The 1 percent!